So have been awarded a Versatile Blogger Award! I always wanted an award! My lovely friend Mary nominated me. I also highly recommend her blog if you love reading the profound typing's of a truly real person.
My nominations? Ahh...let me see...I think I shall nominate two of my dear mom friends. All You Need is Love and I Am Content(e) . Keep the ball rolling ladies! Come on, it's fun!
So I am supposed to tell you all 7 random things about me. Ready?
1. I am arrogant - But I will always humbly admit it when I am truly wrong.
2. I hate cliche's and assumptions. I am here as the exception to the rule wherever I can safely manage it, whether it is or no.
3. One of my favorite things about being a mom is having an excuse to read fairy tales and nursery rhymes all day.
4. I am a realist. I don't sugar coat, what you see is what you get. I have been called harsh, stuck-up, hard hearted, intimidating, hard to read, eccentric and slightly over the top. Part of me is so very proud of this reputation. Part of me is very ashamed as I know much of it explains someone very young who just needs to get over themselves and learn to be at peace with their world. I have accepted that I am always a work in progress, these are not things to be proud of - but these traits were also given to me for a reason. So all I can do is forever work to become the person God wants me to be while still being genuine to ME and wait - truly with baited breath, for whatever task is next set before me. I don't feel as if I fit in in this world. Luckily I was not made for this world.
5. I love singing, but every time I do it now I just get frustrated. I used to be really good, I am no longer a shadow of what I was. Too many years of not doing it for hours a day. I am always telling myself I need to start again, but so far it hasn't happened. I also love acting - but I have always been mediocre at best at that.
6. I have problems finishing big things. Not really sure why, there is probably some psychological reason for it. It took me almost 9 years to get my drivers license. I had one class to complete my BA when I finished 4 years at a UC. 6 years later I still have not finished it, but now I have 6 classes to complete. My laundry is always half done...of course that could just be the mother-of-small-children thing and have nothing to do with my psyche.
7. We can't all and most of us don't and that is all there is to it. - Eeyore